Ever wondered how we entertain our customers with some delicious dishes at our restaurant? Well, today we are revealing the secret behind that. Well, if you’ve been thinking about the secret thing behind those mouth-watering Vietnamese rice dishes, it’s the Cuisinart CPC600AMZ pressure cooker.
The Cuisinart CPC600AMZ is a must have kitchen utensil if you are a great fan of Vietnamese rice dish. It cooks the healthiest food, without you waiting for hours. Plus, we find it very economical as well, perfect for people with a limited budget. It helps a lot in reducing the time that is needed to stand around the food so that balance is maintained. It has a very simple display that you can program easily. The precision thermostat enables you to set the desired temperature and thus, get the exact results you are expecting.
But this isn’t all about this secret kitchen utensil. This pressure cooker helps to keep the meat moist, simmer, saute and keeps the food warm so that you have the most delicious dish prepared whenever you want it.
It also doesn’t lag behind from safety point of view. The top lid encloses securely, and its plastic handle remains cool throughout the cooking process. You can easily grab the cooker from the handle and shift it wherever you want. Also this is a non-slip plastic material. So, you are always safe when handling it.
You can nearly cook any type of meal in it. Whether it’s rice, meat, vegetables, soup or anything. You name it, and the Cuisinart CPC600AMZ cooks it.
Summary of Features;
- Easy Push Button Controls: It has a very user-friendly interface with simple push buttons having labels on them. You won’t have to navigate through endless menus before you finally start the cooker. Push, set and play that’s all it demands.
- Improved Packing: We’ve ordered multiple Cuisinart CPC600AMZ pressure cookers but they have improved their packaging a lot. Unlike other pressure cooker packing, it has a very tight, secure and firm packing that prevents it from any external damage during the shipping process. You’ll receive a crystal clear pressure cooker without a single scratch or damage to its body or electrical parts.
- Dishwasher Safe Cooking Pot: It’s so much easy to wash the Cuisinart CPC600AMZ pressure cooker. You can even ask your kids to help you out with washing. You can easily grab it with the safe non-slip handle and wash it thoroughly.
- Trivet: Well, a few customers didn’t compliment this feature a lot, but when it comes to the ease of using it, you’ll find it useful.
Cuisinart CPC600AMZ pressure cooker is a smart, sleek and handy device that aims to get the job done for you in no time. It’s also cheap, but durable at the same time and is worth your investment. The price you pay for its unbeatable quality will last for years. This is one of the perfect appliances for small and average families.
Today we’ll learn how to make a delicious, appetizing and fabulous bowl of Vietnamese Pho Soup. The recipe is very easy, and the ingredients used are easily available in the market. Well, you might have tried a pho soup before in any restaurant, and not to mention, it’s cheap but delicious.
The best thing about making the pho soup yourself is that apart from the star anise, cardamom, fennel seeds and cinnamon, you can customize it the way you want and add extra toppings as you desire. So, here is the recipe for this delicious Vietnamese dish.
- Fresh ground black pepper.
- 6 Thai bird chilies. You can also use serrano chili thinly cut into rings.
- 1 lime which is cut into 6 thin wedges.
- ½ sliced yellow onion.
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro.
- 10 spring Asian basil.
- 1 dozen saw-leaf herb leaves.
- 1 pound of bean sprouts.
- 1 tablespoon sea salt.
- 5 pounds of beef marrow. You can also use knuckle bones.
- 6 cloves that are toasted in dry pan.
- 2 pounds of beef chuck cut into 2
- 10 star anise toasted in a dry pan.
- 2 small gingers cut in half length and lightly bruised and charred.
- 3 ounce of rock sugar or 3 tablespoons regular sugar.
- 2 yellow onions, peeled and charred.
- ¼ cup of fish sauce.
- You need 1 pounds of dried 1/16 inches wide rice sticks that are soaked, cooked and then drained.
- 1/3 pounds of beef sirloin which is slightly frozen and then thinly slice.
How to Prepare?
1: Cooking the Bones and Beef Chucks: Firstly take a large stockpot, add 6 quarts of water and boil it. Now add bones and beef chuck in another pot and add water to cover it. Let it boil vigorously for about 5 minutes. Next take out the bones and beef with the help of tongs and place them in the first pot of boiling water. Now simmer the bones and beef for about 40 minutes. Next remove one piece of meat and put and dip it in cool water for about 10 minutes. This prevents it from drying and darkening. Finally drain the water, and cut it into thin slices placed at a small distance from each other, meanwhile the beef chuck continues to simmer.
2: Preparing the Broth: Once the broth has cooked for about 1 ½ hours, cover the star anise and cloves in a spice bag and add them to this simmering broth. Allow it to cook and infuse with the broth for about 30-40 minutes. Now remove the spice bags and onions. Next add the sea salt and let the broth cook for another 2 hours. The broth will taste a bit extra salty, but it will balance once mixed with the noodles.
3: Serving: Now comes the serving. Place the cooked noodles in medium sized bowls. The noodles must be hot, else they would cool down the soup. Once added, place the beef chuck slices and sirloin in it. Next, add the boiling broth in the bowl. 2-3 cups of broth in each bowl would be perfect. Garnish the soup with scallions, cilantro and the yellow onions. Finally serve them quickly before it starts to cool. Let the guests add garnishes as per taste.